Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Thank you!

You were teaching me colours and showed me grass for the first time. You told me about some distant worlds when the world within the eyesight was enormously huge. You took me once under a tree and told me we could do a lot of things together. Thank you for leaving me once on the street and you watching me if I was able to find my way back home, all by myself.
Now I am far away, sitting on hot chairs but thanks to you I am never lost, not only in the Amazon jungle but also in my life.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
I remember our last walk on slashy snow and soon after your last heartbeat. I wanted to talk to you but the graves don't talk back.
I wanted to see you in my dreams but you have never shown up. I wanted to ask you a few questions but it was not you who was coming to my dreams. I apologized for bad things I had done to you - did you hear that?
Come here and see me, I am waiting, still waiting and hoping not to consume your time while you're busy traveling in other worlds than the ones you were telling me about. I'll wait tonight too although it's hard to fall asleep with my fingers crossed.

No comments: