Friday, July 10, 2009

Why do I like reading the blogs.

I just realized this simple fact that I really like reading the blogs. Why is it so? No question - these smaller and bigger pieces of information tell me something about simple and ordinary people's life. The stories are written from the bottom of the heart of their authors. The most important thing is that they are completely free from typical corporate media bullshit, lies and deception. Nobody censors the blogs, nobody puts any priority about what goes first on air and what's of less importance for people to know. Nobody lies to me that I am witnessing the world as it reveals and comes under my roof from the most trusted news media in the world. I don't want to see any talking heads in fashionable suits that are ever present in my magical black box, revealing to me "their" truths that I have to learn and be truthful to. I don't care if everything is written or otherwise served to me according to the rules of "correct writing" that people can learn during 8-10 night sessions courses at the local college. I love looking at people's everyday shots from their environment, learning about poverty of children in Haiti or someone's motorcycle ride across the continent. I like simple people stories about their life and what they do and think in their everyday life.

No comments: